596Eben Upton's Book "Raspberry PI User Guide"

  • Donald
    Feb 1, 2013
      I am up to Chapter 9, "The Pi as a Web Server" in Eben's book and I have run into a problem Installing WordPress. When I put the following command: "sudo bash /usr/share/doc/wordpress/examples/setup-mysql -n wordpress localhost" I get the following error..
      bash: /usr/share/doc/wordpress/examples/setup-mysql: No such file or directory.
      If anybody is using the same book and has run into the same problem, how have you solve it.
      Thank you.
      Don
      VE3HOL
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic