590Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Poll results for Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO

  • Robert Nickels
    Jan 28, 2013
      On 1/28/2013 3:20 PM, Jerome K wrote:
      > I hope everyone understand and appreciates my decision..
      Agree and applaud it Jerry. It's easy for those of us who are
      interested to sign up and keep the focus on R-Pi here. Since so many
      questions are specific to the hardware and software distro I think this
      makes great sense.

      While I love the Pi as a learning tool and what the Foundation is doing
      with it, this is a fast-moving world and when $50 will buy PC-on-a-stick
      products like the MK808 with dual-core CPUs, built-in wi-fi, USB OTG and
      more, we're going to see more and more inexpensive computing options
      that should be very exciting.

      73, Bob W9RAN
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic