      From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael O'Bannon
      Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 3:20 PM
      To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Poll results for Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO

      Jerry,

      Could you provide links for the groups focusing on ham radio with small, inexpensive Linux boards?

      Thanks,
      Michael

      Seeing there are other groups... I would like to see us utilize those for those topics.. rather then to recreate one since there are others.. Which was the possible outcome of the POLL..

  • Show all 19 messages in this topic