576RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Poll results for Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO

  • Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA
    Jan 28, 2013
      No and I appologise.. I started the poll after looking for other yahoo groups that pertain to ham radio and Linux boards..
      Finding none (poor choice of serach criteria...) I styarted the pool..
      Seeing there are other groups... I would like to see us utilize those for those topics.. rather then to recreate one since there are others.. Which was the possible outcome of the POLL..
      The POLL can be considered done and moot..  I was going to use the data to see if it warranted a NEW yahoo group.. But seeing one exists.. :)
      I see no problem with a braoder posting as long as we do not turn this into a Generic Linux Board group.. Just use good sense and moderators will probably let your posts ride..
      73 Jerry N9LYA

      Jerry Kutche
      Electrical Supervisor

      Lehigh Cement Company LLC
      180 N. Meridian Road
      Mitchell, IN  47446
      Phone:  (812) 849-2191 ext. 251
      Fax:  (812) 849-5007
      Cell: (812) 583-0445

      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.