572Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Poll results for Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO

  • Robert Nickels
    Jan 28, 2013
      On 1/28/2013 11:37 AM, andelscott wrote:
      > Is this really representative - the poll has been open for less than 2
      > hours!

      Agreed. I was still pondering the pros and cons. I generally like
      having groups with broad focus, but when I'm trying to solve a problem,
      it's nice not to have to wade through gobs of irrelevant material to get
      to what I'm really interested in. I do have a Delete key and never
      assume the role of "list police", it's just a matter of what the
      purpose of the group is.

      It seems to me that diluting this group to include other (much less
      popular) linux boards will decrease the focus on the R-Pi and lead to
      confusion when posts are not specific to one board or another - but
      based on the two hour poll, I'm clearly outnumbered!

      73, Bob W9RAN
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic