491Re: Re: FW: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Copy SD cards??

  • John B. Cundiff Jr.
    Jan 12, 2013

      i was hoping to find someone in this Yahoo group who has already done all this research and knows
      how to accomplish this task.....I just wanted such a person to share with me  a SD card preloaded
      with the software  needed For the Pi and Linux...for which I wood gladly pay a reasonabnle price .
      I did not want to pay for the reinvention of the wheel.

      I wood then get the necessary  Downloads for the PC  end of the operation since you all agree
      the Pi is not up to  doing it anyother way .

      John

      On 01/12/13, Jim Thisdale<n1jmm1@...> wrote:

      Hi John

      I can't spend a week researching all these links...

      I'd need a concise list of what operating system you require and exactly
      what program. You don't want to pay by the hour for me to research all
      those links.

      -Jim-
      Visit my Pi running ircddb, dvrptr, Apache2 web-server & other things:
      http://n1jmm.no-ip.org
      http://n1jmm.no-ip.org/index.php