      From: John B. Cundiff Jr. [mailto:jbcundiffjr@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 3:09 PM
      To: 'Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Copy SD cards??

      I have a DVB-T Dongle that contains a Realtek 2832 quadrature decoder
      chip and a Elonics E4000 Simular Dongles are FUNcube Dongle,SDR-4,LazyDog's
      LD-1,SDR-IQ, SDR-14 RTL2832U / RTLSDR

      SDR.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/RTL-SDR

      sdsrsharp.com

      sdrsharp.com/index.php/downloads

      RTLsdr.org/software

      public-xrp.s3.amazonaws.com/Release-latest.zip

      uk.groups.yahoo.com/groups/SDRSharp/.

      tinyurl.com/blsg2or

      goo.gl/suS2w

      John