3112xastir autostart

  • vk4leg
    Apr 21, 2014
      I have setup xastir to autostart using the .congif/autostart/xastir.desktop method
      some times it works fine, sometimes it does not work fine and tight vnc works everytime. I have to power cycle the pi several times before xastir autostarts. What i am trying to achieve is that if the power goes out then comes back on everything starts back up automatically. what can cause xastir to not boot if the power is pulled then comes back? is there a better way to do this?

      Woz VK4LEG
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic