3107RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] MicroLCD Picaso Free to good home

  • Steve Daniels
    Apr 24, 2014

      To be clear this is not an LCD monitor similar to the Adafruit. It needs to be programmed. I have the Raspberry Pi interface but not the programming lead.

      It’s made by 4d systems

      I bought it by mistake and it’s a shame for it to just sit I a junk pile

      Since 3 people have expressed interest, I think the first person to respond to this message gets it

      Steve

      G6UIM