      From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of i2ndt@...
      Sent: 17 April 2014 07:24
      To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] "TNC2-compatible"

      hi!
      has someone developed software and hardware to make the PI working as a real TNC2-compatible (not KISS!!!)  device???
      I have some applications which need an "intelligent" TNC (such as a TNC2) but don't want to spend 250-300$ for a commercial TNC2...as I need10 or more devices...

      best 73
      de
      i2NDT Claudio

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic