3006Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Don't blame the Rig for faulty operation

  • John Guillory
    Mar 28, 2014
      In my case, I searched for compiler.  The only option was download the source, compile it, and instal it.

      John Guillory
      Cell: 601-754-9233
      Pinger: 337-240-7890
      Google Voice: 601-265-1307

      On Mar 28, 2014, at 4:54 AM, g4sra <g4sra@...> wrote:

      "I just I hate pidora and can't find the compilers I want in the pidora

      I want to install the package that has that executable in it but I cant
      remember it's name. It starts with 'ifconf' but I don't know which
      directory it goes in, either /bin, /sbin, /usr/bin, or /usr/sbin.

      yum provides "*bin/ifconf*"

      I am looking for a compiler but I don't know which one...

      yum search compiler

      Then it is up to you to make a decision (the Pi cant do everything for
      you, if it could, you would be redundant).

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic