3001Don't blame the Rig for faulty operation

  • g4sra
    Mar 28, 2014
      "I just I hate pidora and can't find the compilers I want in the pidora
      repository."

      I want to install the package that has that executable in it but I cant
      remember it's name. It starts with 'ifconf' but I don't know which
      directory it goes in, either /bin, /sbin, /usr/bin, or /usr/sbin.

      yum provides "*bin/ifconf*"

      I am looking for a compiler but I don't know which one...

      yum search compiler

      Then it is up to you to make a decision (the Pi cant do everything for
      you, if it could, you would be redundant).
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic