2993Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Is there software for making the Raspberry Pi into a Voice over IP terminal?

  • John Guillory
    Mar 27, 2014
      The messed up part is when I used I think it was pidora, the wifi worked, on Debian it doesn't.  As far as signalink someone else posted it worked fine on another operating system, but can't remember the version.  I'm beginning to think Debian is too bogged down to do the things I want.  Earlier I had a problem with wireless keyboard acting up, rebooted the Pi and it worke.

      John Guillory
      Cell: 601-754-9233
      Pinger: 337-240-7890
      Google Voice: 601-265-1307