2989Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Latest TNC-Pi documentation?

  • John Hansen
    Mar 27, 2014
      I'm wondering whether you are using raspi-wheezy or NOOBs.  They have changed the download page so it sort of pushes people toward NOOBs and there appear to be some differences between the ditro that is there and the plain raspi-wheezy.  When the documentation for the TNC was written, it was based on the plain raspi-wheezy.  I may have to make some changes if they've changed the defaults they are distributing.

      John W2FS

      On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Clay Jackson <n7qnm-lists@...> wrote:

      I’m glad I’m not the only one who had problems with this –

      “Out of the box”, my TNC-PI was “deaf and dumb” to the Async interface – it wouldn’t do anything.    When I loaded up the I2C diagnostics and modules, I was able to look at the I2C bus and found it as device 3.  Once I SET things correctly, I can use the TNC-PI through the async interface just fine.

      Clay

      N7QNM