2983Is there software for making the Raspberry Pi into a Voice over IP terminal?

  • David R. Hassall
    Mar 26, 2014
      Dear Members,

      We are building a BROADBAND HAMNET here in Las Cruces. One of the things
      we were thinking about is building up a Voice over IP system for point to
      point contact among the Mesh stations and maybe a link to the input of our
      2M and 448.200 MHz repeaters. If a Raspberry PI could do that job with just
      way to accomplish a multiple station system that we could learn and build.

      So, That is the reason for asking is there any software that would allow
      a Raspberry PI to be a Voice over IP terminal?

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic