2728Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Preparing to purchase Raspberry Pi

  • Bobby Rolph
    Feb 5, 2014
      Do not forget the USB powered hub.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 4, 2014, at 2:33 PM, "Robert Alexander" <ralexander22@...> wrote:

      Hi

      I'm about to purchase a Pi and would like to know what I should order to get started learning about the Pi and Linux. I have no real knowledge of the Linux OS. I have been searching online for the different packages of hardware and have just about decided on the package from MCM Electronics. Here is a link to the one that I think should be right for me. I would appreciate it if someone could check it out and advise me if it is a good starter pack. Thanks in advance.

      http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/83-14276

      Robert

      KE5YQE

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic