      From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of calvin_groups
      Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:33 PM
      To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] View a headless RPi running DVAP + ircDDB + VNC

      I am running DVAP + ircDDB + VNC on the Pi I just got. I do not have an HDMI compatible monitor. My 30 year old TV does not have a composite input.

      The image I loaded has VNC. How can I view the RPi from another PC? Do I first have to make some changes on the RPi before being able to view it from another computer?

      Any thoughts will help. Any reference to detailed steps will be helpful.

      Thanks
      Calvin
      N9KO

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic