2361Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Finally got my Pi up and running

  • Charlie Gallo
    Dec 2, 2013
      On 12/1/2013 John D. Hays wrote:

      > This appears to be a windows only client. The Pi does not run windows.
      > You will need a port to Linux or look for something like XDX or other
      > Cluster client.

      Yes, I know that, I was asking if anyone knew of some Unix software with similar functionality

      <snip>

      > Their are several Linux weather programs for the Davis Weather Station --
      > Google search Davis Instruments Linux
      <snip>
      again, asking for recommendations. Don't you think I did a google search FIRST, and now I'm trying to get other hams opinions?

      Charlie
      www.baysidephoto.com
      www.thegallos.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic