2343Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] TNC-Pi Xastir Startup at boot

  • Ray Wells
    Nov 22, 2013
      Maarten,

      Have a look in LXDE for programs to start when LXDE starts and add xastir.

      I responded to your request for maps. Are you aware that raster (topo) maps load very slowly on the RPi?

      Ray vk2tv

      On 22/11/13 12:03, vk6kci@... wrote:

      Hi all,

      Had a look around the posts, but can't find anything related.

      I have TNC-Pi working with Xastir as a Digi (works great!) but when the Pi reboots I can't find a way to auto boot xastir. (I have to go through the terminal window and start it there)

      Anyone know how to fix that?

      Kind regards
      Maarten
      VK6MP