2331Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] uninstalling program?

  • Eldon Brown
    Nov 19, 2013
      Try:  apt-get purge fldigi

      Regards,
      Eldon Brown

      73 - Eldon - WA0UWH - CN88xc - http://WA0UWH.blogspot.com/

      On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Am Fm <am_fm_radio@...> wrote:

      I believe there is a variable to apt-get
      I'm not going to give it away and I'm in the office...

      The education you are going to get is....
      the command "man"  it's for manual.

      man apt-get

      that will show you the manual for apt-get.....

      If you're new to linus and man-  return advances 1 line... space bar pages down
      you have to use CTRL Z to exit. CTRL C or CTRL X may also exit.

      Your homework assignment is to play with "man" try:
      man df
      man ls
      man lshw

      73's

      Larry W8LM

      On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 10:02 AM, Beau <n9mfk@...> wrote:

      Hi All
      I ssh into my pi
      I would like to uninstall fldigi I known when it installed it got other
      packages
      what command can i use to uninstall all parts
      73 beau n9mfk

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic