2176Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] RE: Working Pi, Was "New to Linux, Raspberry PI an TNC-PI"

  • John Hansen
    Sep 1, 2013
      Yes, it is possible to save OSM maps and use them in Xastir.  I did a paper for the upcoming Digital Communications Conference in Seattle that explains how to do this.  You can find an advance copy of it here:

      http://www.tnc-x.com/DCC2013.doc

      John W2FS

      On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM, CyclingSoldier <cyclingsoldier@...> wrote:

      Never mind.  I went back and r-RTFM (re-Read The Flippin’ Manual) and found where I had made a mistake in the editing of the files in the boot directory.  Too tired eyes and too eager after building it.

      However, I do have a follow-up.  Is it possible to either save the OSM maps or at least cache them in Xastir?

      73  Jack KE4LWT