      From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of f1smv.eric
      Sent: 24 July 2013 08:34
      To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: HSMM-MESH

      Hi john and the group
      Thank for infos to cfg ri to run with mesh but please does file download from droapbox must be download from ri or from window computer and upload after on raspberry ? Is it possible to extract zip file directly from ri ? Sorry for this basic question but i m newbee on raspberry..
      Second question : Does after this install ri become same like wrt54g interface ? May be some screen copy will be welcome.
      I know that test become to run both ubiquiti and mesh , is it possible under ri ?
      Thank in advance for infos

      73 Eric F1smv

      Envoyé de mon iPad

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic