1922Re: APRS-IS Rx-only iGate with rtl dongle

  • newarroja
    Jun 28, 2013
      Dear friends,

      I've followed the steps in Marco's page and everything seemed to installl fine. Howver, upon trying to run the script, I get the following error:

      "Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/local/bin/pymultimonaprs", line 14, in <module>
      from pymultimonaprs.gate import IGate
      File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pymultimonaprs/gate.py", line 7, in <module>
      import pkg_resources
      ImportError: No module named pkg_resources"

      I'm running the latest raspbian distro and the newest upgrades.

      I've installed python-dev but to no avail. What am I doing wrong?

      Paulo
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic