1870Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] pi update

  • Rod Hart
    Jun 21, 2013
      How about a good url for the image file?

      Kerry McKenzie <kermck@...> wrote:

      Hello Kerry,

      Have a look at the following HOW-TO page with a number of explanations
      in order to see if the content could fit your requirements :

      http://f6bvp.org/AX25_BBS_Node_RaspBerry_Pi_install.html

      If you think it could be helpful, then you will want to download the 2.2
      GB compressed image
      of the 8GB SD card with some AX.25 applications ready to run.

      73 de Bernard, f6bvp
      http://f6bvp.org/

      fantastic Bernard
      thankyou very much i will go check it out now!

      The projects i mentions are the ones that i really want to to get up and running
      so a link to an image is for me a great way to get started,...thanks again
      Kerry

      --
      Kind Regards
      Kerry McKenzie