1706Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: RasPi APRS tracker?

  • Mathison Ott
    May 15, 2013

      I was given a small mercal from another ham, its http://w9if.net/iweb/perlaprs/

      Currently is only functions to exicute scripts based on the packets being picked up from a specific call-7. Message receved scripting.

      Im looking for a 3v control relays, I have a few 5-15v relays that drive a 120v... But nothing low power, I will try to trip 2 flashing leds, and mabey a 120v relay.

      Mathison

      On May 14, 2013 3:44 PM, "bob_g3wkw" <bob.thornton@...> wrote:

      I believe you are missing out the leading zeros for the longtitude degrees. Perhaps you are over 100 degrees West, I am less than one degree West and need the padding.
      I have been fighting some hardware issues so have not road tested yet. (Looks like one 7 port hub I have works fine but the second one (4 port) I plan to use mobile does not handle USB audio reliably without the dwc_otg.speed=1 being added to /boot/cmdline.txt.)

      Bob
      G3WKW

      --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <alex@...> wrote:

      > For those following along at home, APRSToolkit has been renamed PiCrumbs, as I have decided to leave out the planned IGate functionality. APRX does a fine job for that. I have also added some features and an example config file complete with comments.
      >
      > It's still not ready for a general release since it's under construction, but for the adventurous ones out there, the source code can be found at https://github.com/ab0tj/PiCrumbs
      >
      > 73!
      > Alex/AB0TJ

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic