1692Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: framework for self-starting ham application images on Raspberry pi

    May 14, 2013
      Hi Kerry

      Have you been able to get "Raspbian Hard Float" image onto a card and boot it yet?

      If so we can work on the rest, I have a lot more than LAMP running on mine. See my website.

      If you can get Raspbian up and running and open the SSH port through your router I could remote in
      and setup the Apache, (My)SQL, & PHP.

      -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B

      On 5/14/13 5:38 AM, Kerry McKenzie wrote:
      > Greetings all
      > this would be an excellent idea for persons such as myself who are
      > unable to grasp the basics of linux.
      > I have five raspberry PI's and books galore,....wasted countless printer
      > cartridges, reams of paper, two TNC PI's and cant get a god dam single
      > radio project to work yet and it is now 5 months.
      >
      > So yes please if you have a plug and play option to get simple projects
      > off the ground like fbb packet radio or a lamp server,....I will be
      > first in the que!!!
      >
      > Bring it on!

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic