1612Re: RasPi APRS tracker?

  • Alex
    May 2, 2013
      Bob,

      Yes, perfect on the config file. Sorry I had not gotten to documentation yet, as I was getting the impression that there wasn't much interest.

      There are also some command line options, -c <configfile> to set a config file path, -v for some info on what's going on, and -z <gps, tnc or sb> for debug info.

      -Alex

      --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "bob_g3wkw" <bob.thornton@...> wrote:

      > Well I hacked together a file that worked. Have to try it out on the road now! Using direwolf as the tnc took me a while to discover the need for the -p to enable the pseudo terminal on /tmp/kisstnc
      <snip>
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic