      From: Max Harper <kg4pid@...>
      To: "Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] RasPi APRS tracker?

      I'm interested, it could surely do things that the average tracker couldn't do.
      I'd like to be able to send a beacon on VHF and then switch to 30m and send a beacon using PSK63 and compatable with APRS Messenger. GPS logging would be easy also. Beaconing through the ISS when available whould be cool to.
      Max KG4PID