1034Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Pi - Windows GUI

  • Adam Kennedy
    Mar 23, 2013
      If its unix/Linux on the controller computer and you have a Mac with XQuartz or a Linux desktop as the client, you can actually avoid having a GUI loaded all the time on the server by using remote X windows. There are some directions online on how to do this. I can do a write up of how to do this if anyone is interested.

      Adam Kennedy
      Network Engineer
      Omnicity, Inc