Re: [RangeVoting] Republicans demonstrate their anti-Darwin creds / Sarkozy set to win France

  • tom smith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2007
      Interesting, but that does not imply they believe in Christian creationism.
      They could have no opinion or believe in something else.
      Tom

      warren_d_smith31 wrote:
      > At the republican debate, the 10 candidates were asked to raise their hands
      > if they disbelieved in Darwinian Evolution.
      >
      > Tancredo, Huckabee, and Brownback did so.
      >
      > ---
      >
      > Sarkozy seems set to beat Royal in the French runoff 55-45 (say polls)
      > which'll be a victory for the French Right and a defeat for the Condorcet
      > Winner candidate F.Bayrou (say other polls).

    • brokenladdercalendar
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2007
        --- In RangeVoting@yahoogroups.com, tom smith <atomsmitty@...> wrote:

        > Interesting, but that does not imply they believe in Christian
        creationism.
        > They could have no opinion or believe in something else.

        Tom, get real. This is America!
      • tom smith
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2007
          brokenladdercalendar wrote:
          > --- In RangeVoting@yahoogroups.com, tom smith <atomsmitty@...> wrote:
          >> Interesting, but that does not imply they believe in Christian
          > creationism.
          >> They could have no opinion or believe in something else.
          >
          > Tom, get real. This is America!

          Clay, exercise real tolerance. This is America!
        • brokenladdercalendar
          Message 4 of 5 , May 6, 2007
            --- In RangeVoting@yahoogroups.com, tom smith <atomsmitty@...> wrote:

            > brokenladdercalendar wrote:
            > > --- In RangeVoting@yahoogroups.com, tom smith <atomsmitty@> wrote:
            > >> Interesting, but that does not imply they believe in Christian
            > > creationism.
            > >> They could have no opinion or believe in something else.
            > >
            > > Tom, get real. This is America!
            > >

            > Clay, exercise real tolerance. This is America!

            Why should I tolerate irrational beliefs not founded on science? You
            ever read _The Ethics of Belief_?