7152Re: [RangeVoting] Re: X leads to 2-party domination

  • Juho
    Mar 5, 2008
      Ok, one more reason to cast a sincere vote instead of a strategic one
      could be laziness. Maybe they should not be called competitive though
      since they don't seem to "bother" to win the election.

      (In Range strategic votes are in many cases also very simple to make,
      e.g. when the two leading candidates are known. And in some cases
      strategic votes are much stronger too (A=100 B=99 changed to A=100
      B=0 => 100 times more powerful vote).)

      Juho