  • Tom Knapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      Here's what's new at Rambles.NET, your best source on the Internet for
      roots and traditional music, fiction, folklore and movie reviews!

      Go to http://www.rambles.net to access the new edition and much, much
      more! (Our archives contain more than 14,000 reviews, interviews and
      other bits of excitement.) See you there!

      Those of you who know me or follow me on Facebook know I've been going
      through a difficult time as my grandmother's health declined in recent
      weeks. She died this past Monday, and the week since has been filled
      with a mixture of grief, funeral preparations and time with family. I
      have eulogized my grandmother as best I can in the following essay,
      which is all I have to offer our readers this week; our normal
      schedule of updates will resume June 16.

      Gram: a life lived well
      ... by Tom Knapp,
      Rambles.NET editor

      Come back for more next week.