No activity in last 7 days
Q: By what indication are the learned
able to recognize the jnani ?
From the mark of equality towards all beings
one's (attainment of) jnana is inferred.
"Sri Ramana is a true son of the Indian earth. He is genuine
and, in addition to that , something quite phenomenal. In
India he is the whitest spot in a white space.
What we find in the life and teachings of Sri Ramana is the
purest of India; with its breath of world-liberated
and liberating humanity, it is a chant of millenniums."
- Nov 15, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.