Re: [RPH&F] Pagan Pride Days 2013 Question

  • Cindy Hammack
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2013
      We'll be probably doing some with Nick on one day but we have to judge it on what they are doing, because of his needs.

      Cindy

      On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM, revsuwindsong <revsu@...> wrote:

      How many people will be taking advantage of the Children's Workshop area at the CNC Pagan Pride Days this year? On one, or both days?

      --
      "I accept chaos. I am not sure whether it accepts me."  Bob Dylan