Ostara Egg Hunt, Bunny Blessing and Spring Ritual 2012

  • revsuwindsong
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012
      Ostara Egg Hunt, Bunny Blessing and Spring Ritual 2012

      Yes, folks, it's that time of year again!
      Can you believe it's the 7th Annual Ostara Bunny Blessing?!?

      Saturday, March 24, 2012
      11 am to 12 pm
      Reedy Creek Amphitheater (if in use, we'll stay nearby)

      Free admission
      Open to all Pagan-friendly people

      To have a bunny blessed, bring one! It can be real, plush, a figurine, an image, we will bless it for prosperity in the coming year.
      To hunt eggs, bring something to carry them in, and if you can swing it, up to 12 plastic eggs filled with whatever you deem appropriate for the occasion.
      To celebrate the Vernal Equinox as a major turning point in the solar year, bring your shouting voice and big smiles!

      Reminder:
      Everyone, please bring bug repellant, as this is a wild space. With the warm winter we've been having, make sure to tick-check all mammals before you get into your car.

      Directions to the Reedy Creek Amphitheater:
      The entrance to the Reedy Creek section of Umstead State Park is 11 miles west of Raleigh, off I-40.

      From I-40, take the Harrison Avenue exit, and travel northeast into the park. (If coming from Raleigh, you'll turn right.) Stay to your left and park by the restrooms on the left hand side of the parking lot.