Circle Vacation school/camp

  • feeahmayta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2011
      For the past few years we have been doing a Vacation camp for the children. The first few years (with many thanks to Sue) was done for one day. Last year (with thanks to all those that ran and helped run the days) was a week long. It focused on various topics depending on who was running it. (Last year it was one day for each of the elements done in kid friendly way)

      I was wondering if there was an interest in trying to do one this summer and where it might be held, how long would people want it to be held for. Suggestions/comments welcome?