Annual Bunny Blessing & Egg Hunt Time

  • feeahmayta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      Yup, spring is just around the corner. Hard to believe with the weather but.... Anyway that means, it's time for Rev. Su to do her annual Bunny Blessing & Egg Hunt. (I know Nick always has a lot of fun at this )

      Info Below (also on Database)

      Saturday, March 19 · 11:00am - 12:30pm
      Location Reedy Creek Amphitheatre, Umstead SP
      1800 North Harrison Avenue
      Cary, NC

      Give by: Su Leone

      More Info All are welcome!
      We will welcome Spring, honor the Great Bunny, and hunts eggs!

      --If you would like, bring a bunny of any kind (plush, caged, statue, etc.)
      --If you would like to hunt eggs, please bring a basket or other gathering receptacle, and some filled plastic eggs.

      Directions:
      Take the I-40 exit for N Harrison Ave, but go away from the city toward the forest. Park toward the left. The Reedy Creek Amphitheatre is in the clearing down to the left past the restrooms.
    • feeahmayta
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
        Just a reminder that this is coming up next Sat. Also, we will be bringing a cake with us for Nick's birthday. All are welcome to have some. :)

        Cindy H.