Happy Yule!

  • revsuwindsong
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
      Greetings, Families!

      Yule is the time of new beginnings. It is an opportunity to teach your family (and yourselves) to put away the negative things of the last year - the doubts, the resentments, the hurts, the blame - and be bathed in the light of the future, pure and untainted.

      It's harder that it sounds, so make it a month long lesson. ;-)

      I look forward to seeing you at the Ostara Bunny Blessing in March! There we will celebrate the turning of the wheel again!

      Brightest Blessings!

      In harmony,
      Rev. Su Leone
      Founder, Raleigh Pagan Homeschoolers and Families Group
    • Debra Matchell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
        What beautiful thoughts for us to meditate on.  Thank You.

        Brightest Blessings,
        Debra

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
          Agree with what Debra said. It is a good thing to meditate on. (And as always, looking forward to the Bunny Blessing in March.) :)

          Cindy H.