Hi! I'm New!

  • shaevalle
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2010
      Hi! My name is Shae and I live in Raleigh. I've been homeschooling for a little over a week now. My son is 4 and is in Kindergarten. I'm looking forward to being part of your group and making new friends!
    • feeahmayta
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2010
        --- In Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers@yahoogroups.com, "shaevalle" <markrep.shae@...> wrote:

        > Hi! My name is Shae and I live in Raleigh. I've been homeschooling for a little over a week now. My son is 4 and is in Kindergarten. I'm looking forward to being part of your group and making new friends!

        Welcome to the group. If you would like to share some information, links etc feel free.

        Cindy