Pagan Census

  • wendy_z77
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6 8:26 AM
      This was passed along to me so I wanted to pass it along to some more people.

      http://ow.ly/odHF
    • windsong@ladywindsong.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7 12:39 PM
        I just finished taking this important census.  THanks for the link, Wendy!

        It took me 35-40 minutes, and there's no way to save your answers. So schedule a time to do it.

        Thanks for participating,
        Su

        This was passed along to me so I wanted to pass it along to some more people.

        http://ow.ly/ odHF

      • storm2175
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8 2:32 PM
          i just took it, it took me about 27ish minutes to complete, thank you for sharing.
          Ralph