Yahoo Messenger Invitation

  • revsuwindsong
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009
      Hello, everyone! I hope your summer has been lovely. I recently discovered Yahoo Messenger Client, and am now adding all of you.

      The reason for this is that YM has a feature that allows for a Conference, essentially a chat room! I thought that would be a great way to plan the Halloween Costume Ball.

      So if you see an invitation from revsuwindsong, that's what it's for :-)

      Please note that YM for the Web does not have the nifty Conference feature. (Nor can it be a radio or weather station like the Client can!)

      I no longer have regular Internet contact, although I'm finding ways to connect anyway ;-) So write me, call me, YM me, Facebook me! We missed out on our party last year because of a lack of planning, and I don't want to have that happen again.

      Blessed be!!! (And good luck to those of you who are starting public school!)

      In harmony,
      Rev. Su Windsong Leone (Founder)
      Raleigh, NC
      919-649-1320