Re: Pagan and Other Books for Sale

  • wendy_z77
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      Su, I tried clicking on your "baby store" link and it didn't work. Is that the right place for the books? Thanks!
    • windsong@ladywindsong.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        Click on Books for Sale.  It's the big banner at the top of the page.

        Of course it helps to upload the new page BEFORE advertising it widely! LOL

        It should be good now :-)

        ~Su

        Su, I tried clicking on your "baby store" link and it didn't work. Is that the right place for the books? Thanks!