ot: handyman work/carpenter

  • Cindy Hammack
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Hey, I know this is off-topic.  But just wanted to let everyone know if they have any projects that needs to be done around the house and you need some help with it my husband is an experienced carpenter and has experience with other types of projects.  Feel free to pass the word on.  E-mail me directly.   As I don't want to take up the board with this information.  I just wasn't sure how to pass the word on otherwise.  (Hope it doesn't upset anyone.)

      Cindy H.

      --
      "If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex."
      Art Hoppe