Re: [RPH] Upcoming RPH Events

  • Cindy Hammack
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      All these events sound great.  Thanks for all the work.

      Good luck with everything that's going on.  :)

      Cindy H.

      On 1/29/09, Rev Su <revsuwindsong@...> wrote:

      Hi, gang! It's been quiet lately (always is this busy time of year)
      but I wanted to let you know there are two events in the works.

      March - Ostara Bunny Blessing and Egg Hunt
      *Donations to help cover the $30 permit would be appreciated, as I have
      been out of work since last May.

      June or July - Vacation Circle School
      *I swore that I wouldn't be in charge of this again, but then I got the
      Oriental Trading catalog...and have a great idea... "Sailing Your Inner
      Seas" all about helping kids recognize, deal with and celebrate their
      emotions. Very watery. If we get 6 kids, the cost of the supplies
      would be $10. If we get lots of people committing, then it would be
      cheaper.

      I hope everyone is doing well. Keep up the good work teaching your
      kids academics and/or morality! Please keep my husband and I in your
      happy thoughts as we get my thyroid in balance so we can try to
      conceive! (Yes, I will homeschool Graham/Olivia.) (Yes, those are the
      names we've already picked out. Cute, eh?)

      Ta-ta, happy Super Bowl, Gobama, etc.

      In harmony,
      Su Leone aka Rev. Su

      --
      "If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex."
      Art Hoppe