Re: [RPH] Halloween Ball (party)

  • Cynthia Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
      I am certainly willing to come out to Louisburg! Anyone else???

      ~Cynthia C.

      On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 10:44 AM, cindy Hammack <fiamayta@...> wrote:
      > I am interested in doing a Halloween Ball this year. I have a huge front
      > yard which would be perfect for it. I live in Louisburg. What I would like
      > is some feedback on who is interested in coming to the Ball and if you'd be
      > willing to drive to Louisburg for it. I would like to have this on Oct.
      > 25th which is the Sat. before Halloween. Please give feedback ASAP as Oct.
      > is almost here and I would need to start planning for this.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Cindy Hammack
      >
      > --
      > Reclaim Your Time: Errands & More
      > http://www.reclaimyourtime.net/

    • cindy Hammack
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
        So, far I've heard from two families including yours.   So, that only makes three families.   I figure if we can get at least 5 or 6 families to commit that would be enough to make a decent party for the kids.  So, I'm hoping to get a few more people to sign up.

        Cindy

        On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Cynthia Campbell <moonfire72@...> wrote:

        I am certainly willing to come out to Louisburg! Anyone else???

        ~Cynthia C.

        On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 10:44 AM, cindy Hammack <fiamayta@...> wrote:
        > I am interested in doing a Halloween Ball this year. I have a huge front
        > yard which would be perfect for it. I live in Louisburg. What I would like
        > is some feedback on who is interested in coming to the Ball and if you'd be
        > willing to drive to Louisburg for it. I would like to have this on Oct.
        > 25th which is the Sat. before Halloween. Please give feedback ASAP as Oct.
        > is almost here and I would need to start planning for this.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Cindy Hammack
        >
        > --
        > Reclaim Your Time: Errands & More
        > http://www.reclaimyourtime.net/

        --
        Reclaim Your Time:  Errands & More
        http://www.reclaimyourtime.net/
      • RevSuWindsong
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
          Cindy H,

          Loxley Abbey's "Ancestors Remembered" service begins at 7 pm in Knightdale, so as long as I can leave by 6 pm, I would love to come!

          I have a fun Halloween songs CD for dancing and singing along.  Do you want me to bring it?

          Please create a text file with your address and phone number, and maybe some directions.

          Thanks for volunteering!  It sounds like fun :-)

          In harmony,
          Rev. Su

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
            So far we have 3 families responding (Cindy, correct me if I'm wrong) for the Halloween Ball...are there others who can come?  It will be great to meet up and have some fun together!  It's getting up to the time that we need to finalize our plans, so please let us know!!  Thanks!

            ~Cynthia

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8, 2008
              Yes, three families and I do need to know by Wed. of next week if anyone else is interested.  I'll let everyone know on thursday if it's happening.

              Cindy H.