Re:question daycamp (days and ages)

  • mikemalino
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Since we are not really qualified to teach, we would like to know if
      there are other opportunities in which we could help.

      Mike and Magda
      --- In Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers@yahoogroups.com, revsuwindsong@...

    • revsuwindsong@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008

        Who said you're not qualified to teach?!?  VCS is just like a Christian Sunday School, volunteers teach and no one judges them until AFTER they screw up LOL

        The benefit of having a certified teacher around (me) is that if you do mess up, I can teach you how to improve, and you can volunteer again next year.  And I'll probably be there during your session anyway to help you.  (Parents often hang around with their kids during sessions, too.)

        So, Mike and Magda, want to teach team a session?  You have planning help.  Just let me know by reply to sender, or reply to group.

        Thanks,
        Reverend Su

        Posted by: "mikemalino" mikemalino@...   mikemalino

        Sun Jun 1, 2008 4:08 am (PDT)