Hi!

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
      Wow, I got so excited when I found this group that I joined right up.
      Now I see there are only 3 members, including me! LOL
      I'm Jennifer, single, unschooling mom to three boys, ages 16, 7, and
      4. I make money by working as an RN two nights a week, but my main
      job is my boys. Oh, and I don't live in Raleigh, but I go there
      frequently enough. We live in Halifax, which is about 1 1/2 hours
      from Raleigh. I really hope this group will continue to grow, so we
      can have some cool Pagan homeschooling families to hang out with from
      time to time :)

      Jennifer
    • Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
        Welcome to the group, Jennifer. I was the second member and am glad to
        see a third!

        I have a 14 year old son and we use a "distance learning" package from
        Laurel Springs out of California. We have been using the service for 6
        months now and it has been pretty good. The program is not actually
        pagan oriented, but it is not saturated in Christianity either.

        So you have three boys you are unschooling? Wow.