Poll results for Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers

  • Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1 12:59 AM
      The following Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: LOW ATTENDANCE - Why haven't you come to an RPH event?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I wanted to, but I forgot., 1 votes, 20.00%
      - I'm hiding my religion., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - RPH events are boring., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I couldn't afford the tuition or things to bring., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - My child is too old., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - My child is too young., 1 votes, 20.00%
      - The event was too far away from home., 2 votes, 40.00%
      - I'm just in the club for the files, links and databases., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Other - please email other reasons directly to revsuwindsong@..., 1 votes, 20.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers

    • Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers@yahoogroups.c
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 17, 2009
        The following Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Would be interested in attending a Halloween Ball?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - No, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Undecided, 1 votes, 33.33%
        - Yes, 2 votes, 66.67%