SCIENCE CLUB: Science Night in Creedmoor

  • Rev Su
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      Thursday, January 10, 2008
      6:30 pm-8:30 pm
      South Granville High School, on Route 56 one mile east of Creedmoor NC
      $2 admission

      Science exploration activities for school age kids!
      Posters at each southern end school in Granville County!
    • revsuwindsong@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
        More details about the upcoming Science Night!

        It really starts at 6:00 pm on January 10th
        I think it only goes until 8:00 pm
        It is being hosted at SGHS, but is really run by Creedmoor Elementary, and is geared for kids in K-5
        (which means I would have a great time, too! LOL)

        I know we have some folks in or around the Creedmoor neck of the woods.  I'm teaching lessons at Wilton that night, so I can't go :-(

        Please go and have a good time!

        )Ô(  Rev. Su