MIDSUMMER UPDATE 2007

  • Su
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      R.P.H. MIDSUMMER UPDATE 2007

      New members in 2007 - W E L C O M E !

      anwyllidh - Raleigh
      autumnlass10 - Wendy (36), Raleigh
      efenwealt - Scott Vaughan of Camelot Treasures (36), Cary
      feeahmayta - Cindy Hammack (39), Raleigh
      giovannimcd04
      jrobtoth - Rob (40), Garner
      mature_witch - "Raleighwood"
      nameste75
      rweccentric - Robert (29), Chapell Hill
      sempervirens21 - Tiffany
      tsasa2

      New discussions:
      Vacation Circle School!!! – It's not too late to sign up.
      Harry Potter get-together Friday, July 13th

      New files:
      Graphic Organizer examples
      a BOS for KIDS
      Herbs to help with ADD
      NC Standard Content by subject, including Thinking Skills
      Directions to Loxley Abbey
      (since the new I-540 is not on online maps yet!)

      New databases:
      Expanded Magical Fiction list!
      Vacation Circle School Registration form
      (Add a record for each child)

      New links:
      Reorganized and expanded!
      Includes links by subject area
      Info about "HOW to be a teacher"

      Reminders:
      If you have signed up for VCS, please make sure Su has your phone
      number in case there is an emergency cancellation.
      Save the date: August 18th (3-8 pm) - First Annual RPH Picnic
      (pool, fire pit & petting zoo provided)

      Thanks to everyone for your membership and participation. This group
      has grown by leaps and bounds over the last two years, and it exists
      to help Y O U ! Please let me know how to make the web site more
      accessible and useful. If you would like to be involved in
      organizing the Halloween Bash or the upcoming Annual Picnic, just
      drop me a line.

      Best wishes for a happy summer!

      In harmony,
      Su Leone, RPH Moderator